THE ART OF AMBITIOUS & ELEGANT LIVING understands how important your personal data is and we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
How we collect your data We use different ways to collect data, including your identity, contact and financial data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by phone, email, our website or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when corresponding with us or for the purposes of providing our services.
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you - Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests - Where we need to comply with a legal, business or regulatory obligation - When you consent to it
We do not rely upon consent as a legal basis for processing personal data other than in relation to sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or other means. We have set out below the ways in which we use your data however please note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data:
- To manage your booking - To contact you with information and detail about your booking - To improve our service - To personalize your customer experience - To send you marketing material - To ensure security and protect business interests - To use data analytics - To process job applications - To company with legal obligations
The types of data we collect about you Personal data means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, passport details, date of birth and gender - Contact data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers - Marketing and communications data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences - Financial data includes bank account and payment card details - Transaction data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us and other relevant transactional information - Technical and usage data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to interact with or access information and how you use our website, products and services
We may also collect any special categories of personal data about you (such as dietary requirements and medical conditions) if required for the purpose of the services being provided.
Why we collect and process personal data We may use the information we collect from you when you register, apply for a membership, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey, competition or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of service and product offerings in which you are most interested - To improve our website in order to better serve you - To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests - To administer a competition, promotion, survey or other site feature - To quickly process your transactions - To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
Who we share your data with THE ART OF AMBITIOUS & ELEGANT LIVING will only share your information with third parties with your consent. If you respond to us via the THE ART OF AMBITIOUS & ELEGANT LIVING website, relating to a particular product or service, we may pass on your information to that party, but only with your permission at that time.
Where we provide a direct link to another website, you may link directly to that website but do so at your own risk, and any data collected after that stage is subject to the cookies and conditions of the website owner and are no longer the responsibility of THE ART OF AMBITIOUS & ELEGANT LIVING.
Change of purpose We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so. Please note we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
Data security THE ART OF AMBITIOUS & ELEGANT LIVING understands that the security of personal data and information is extremely important. We have security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. We limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who require information for the purpose of a transaction or service on your behalf. Your personal data will remain confidential and shall only be used on our authority.
Your legal rights Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. This involves:
- Request access to your personal data - Request correction of your personal data - Request erasure of your personal data - Object to processing of your personal data - Request restriction of processing your personal data - Request transfer of your personal data - Right to withdraw consent
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us.
Applicable fees You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances. We implement security measures to confirm your identity when requesting data, and may ask for specific information before we are able to release personal data. We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
THE ART OF AMBITIOUS & ELEGANT LIVING has put together the content and data on this website with care. Despite this, THE ART OF AMBITIOUS & ELEGANT LIVING cannot guarantee that the content and data are suitable for any purpose for which the visitor visits this website. All content and data, as well as the related services offered on this website by THE ART OF AMBITIOUS & ELEGANT LIVING, are provided without guarantee of completeness, correctness or suitability for a particular purpose.
The content and data contained in this website are for general information purposes only. The content and data are provided by THE ART OF AMBITIOUS & ELEGANT LIVING and while we endeavour to keep the content and data up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will THE ART OF AMBITIOUS & ELEGANT LIVING be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of THE ART OF AMBITIOUS & ELEGANT LIVING. THE ART OF AMBITIOUS & ELEGANT LIVING has no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, THE ART OF AMBITIOUS & ELEGANT LIVING takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical or any issues beyond our control.
The general terms and conditions of THE ART OF AMBITIOUS & ELEGANT LIVING apply between the visitor of this website and THE ART OF AMBITIOUS & ELEGANT LIVING. These general conditions can be consulted here: Terms & Conditions. The visitor of this website is advised to consult independent information and or conduct research prior to the use of content and data obtained through this website. THE ART OF AMBITIOUS & ELEGANT LIVING reserves the right to change, supplement and or delete the content and data on this website without informing the visitor prior.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.